When people ask me what a coach is I tell them it is someone who listens, supports, challenges, motivates and acts as a cheerleader in helping the client achieve their goals. Essentially, a coach asks the right questions at the right time to enable the client to reach their own conclusions. A coach will never judge or advise and that is what I love most about being a coach because it is ultimately the client who answers their own questions and reaches their own conclusions. Each client is unique with their own challenges to explore so each programme is tailored specifically to their needs.
I coach people in a number of different areas:
- SME business coaching
Are you a proud owner of a small to medium business? It can be tough, no matter at what level you’re at. there are always challenges and new obstacles to overcome and more often than not you find yourself firefighting the daily issues instead of looking forward and strategizing. But do you want to achieve more and move to the next level? As an SME Business Coach I will:
- Help you understand where the business is NOW.
- Work with you to set future goals to move your business forward.
- Help you understand what is standing in the way of the business moving to the next level.
- Help you understand team dynamics using DISC profiling.
- Coach YOU to become the best that YOU can be to take the business to the next level. This will take the form of a six-session 1-2-1 executive coaching programme which will consider your role as a leader, your emotional intelligence, your purpose and passion and your communication skills.
- Conduct a 360 process to help increase your self-awareness within the business.
Working with a business coach will offer you a new perspective and will help your organisation thrive. Business coaching can help you to take a step back, create focus, change your outlook and build confidence. What are you waiting for?
Take a look at our SME Business Coaching Programmes:
- Career coaching
Career coaching helps individuals get to where they want to be in their career - whether it be making an extreme career change or finding a role that fits around personal commitments. Ultimately, we all want a job that gets us springing out of bed on a Monday morning - a quick fix job for the sake of a job will not enable you to do this. As a career coach I help clients create a plan and set realistic, measurable goals to help them get the role they want.
- Life coaching
Life coaching is a great step forward for anyone facing setbacks in their life, whether it be with personal development, work-life balance or change. As a life coach I help clients gain clarity, help them to understand what’s holding them back and help them put strategies into place to make positive changes. Life coaching supports people in the process of becoming 'unstuck', feeling happier, reaching specific goals and regaining focus. Through life coaching I will support you and help you see things through fresh eyes, find your key strengths and talents and help remove the negative inner critic.
How does it work?
- Before any coaching programme I will offer a free pre-consultation meeting. This helps me to understand a little more about the client and their needs as well as providing the client with all the information necessary to move forward.
- Following the pre-coaching consultation I recommend a client commits to a course of six one-hour sessions which will be tailored and planned to ensure the client gets the best results and achieves their goals.
- Time is precious and lives are busy so coaching can take place either face to face or electronically via Zoom.
What are you waiting for?
So if you are at a cross roads in your life, you want to change direction in your career or you are moving into a leadership role for the first time, I can help you clarify your thoughts and create a plan to help you get started on your journey. Please don't hesitate to get in contact to find out more.